Sales Manager – Tour Operators
Tipo de empleo: Tourism
Localidad: Barcelona or Madrid | Fecha de publicación: 15-05-2019
Julià Group is looking for a Sales Manager that depending directly from the Global Sales Director and leading an international team will be responsible for managing the accounts of tour operators and travel agencies worldwide. Although the scope of the work is global, this person will be based in Spain.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- To develop the sales strategy & sales plan with the Global Sales Director & the General Manager
- To set-up a yearly budget (together with Sales Director) and to ensure that the company meets this budget
- To attend and to contribute to the monthly sales meetings
- To build long-term, value-based customer relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives
- To work with sales key accounts to ensure understanding of sales strategy and effective implementation of this strategy for the segment (TTOO)
- To focus on attracting new business and to detect new growth opportunities
- To take care of the special promotions and to create a marketing plan for the clients
- To lead a global sales team from 4 to 7 persons
- To set example through professional, friendly attitude towards clients and co-workers, timely response to clients and co-workers needs and observance of sales office standard
- To maintain and promote a team work environment with effective and clear communication amongst co-workers with a global vision
- To cooperate with other departments in the company in order to help a better and easier goal achievement
- To contribute on the digital transformation of the tour operator business, to coordinate the new B2B development and to guarantee its implementation with the clients
- Job Requirements:
- Proficiency in English (Minimum level C1)
- Spanish minimum intermediate (B2.2)
- Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, related field.
- Must be able to travel at least 25% of the time abroad
- At least 5 years of working experience is required for this position
- Applicants must be willing to work in Spain
If you meet the requirements, don’t hesitate to send us your résumé in English (mandatory) Please make sure to submit your CV in English.
We only accept direct applications via grupojulia website https://bit.ly/2L3TZmJ Unsolicited services from job portals not allowed.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Julia Group do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. We will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with us. We collaborate with preferred providers based on framework agreements and will not pay any fees to recruiting agencies without such agreement.
Subscribe to this offer