IT Project Manager (Jr)
Tipo de empleo: Sistemas & IT
Localidad: Barcelona Area | Fecha de publicación: 19-09-2017
Julià Group is looking for a Junior IT Project Manager (he or she) to manage projects led by the IT department.
As a Junior ITPM, you will join a team of IT specialists dependent upon the CIO and work in a supportive environment. You will lead the implementation and deployment of technology projects for the different group companies. Although this implementation is located mostly at the headquarters in Hospitalet-Barcelona, the projects can be deployed both in our national and international offices.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Gather the project requirements and its scope
- Establish and follow up of the project milestones
- Be responsible for meeting project deadlines
- Risk management and Cost control
- Responsible for the contract management and procurement
- Define and execute the communication plan
You will work closely with Senior ITPM and Business Unit Managers, lead the change and making it happen.
Profile requirements include:
- IT or communications engineering
- A good command of English (minimum B.2.2- First Certificate)
- At least 1 year of experience either in Project Management or as a Business Analyst
- Preferable with PM certifications
To perform successfully in this job you will need:
- Good communication skills
- Be organized, purposeful and goal-oriented
If you meet the requirements, don’t hesitate to send us your résumé preferably in the same language of the published vacancy.
Inscribirse a esta oferta